Do you know how to improve your phone’s battery life?
There’s nothing worse than running low on battery life with no charging options around. We know; been there, done that. Very frustrating!
Did you know that there are ways to keep your battery strong and last all day? Of course, the older your phone, the faster it drains.
But there are a few daily tips that you can do to keep your battery going longer.
- Turn off Cellular Network if you are not making calls.
- Turn on smart battery saving features.
- Android: Power Saving Mode
- iOS: Low Power Mode.
- Limit videos you watch on your phone.
- Use airplane mode when inactive.
- Limit the number of apps running in the background.
- Use WiFi and not 4G whenever possible.
You can do all of these things or a few of them on any given day and you will notice your cell battery will last longer.
Join our Facebook group Shoot Like a Pro With Your Phone and share your photos with the community. Also, by joining you’ll get tons of tips and tricks to improve your phone photography.