Do you know what the grid tool is used for?
Turning on the Grid tool on your camera can be a game changer. Most people hesitate to leave the Grid feature on because they say it interferes with the general look of the camera and that they find it distracting.
Most professional and serious amateur photographers have the Grid tool switched on permanently. You eventually get used to the lines on your camera screen and start using them all the time to compose perfect shots.
How to turn on the Grid feature:
- Go to your Camera Settings.
- Switch the Grid feature on.
Gridlines look like this.
A few reasons why Grid lines are great:
- Help you to straighten horizon lines.
- Help you to compose perfect Rule of Thirds photos.
- Help you center your subject perfectly.